- Sh100,000 for any candidate who is a woman, youth or person living with disability.
- Any other candidate is required to pay Sh200,000.
Candidate for election as county governor
- Sh25,000 for any candidate who is either a youth, person living with disability or a woman.
- Sh50,000 for the other candidates.
Candidate for election to the senate
- Sh25,000 for an aspirant who is a person with disability, a youth or a woman.
- Any other aspirant is required to pay Sh50,000.
Member of national assembly and women county representative candidates
- Sh10,000 for all women, youths and persons with disability candidates.
- Sh20,000 for the other candidates.
Member of county assembly ward candidates
- Sh2,500 for any woman, disabled person or youth candidate.
- Sh5,000 for the other aspirants.
NB: – A youth refers to an adult below the age of 35 years.